Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Me and London are too hard in love....


'Cause of bright lights and house music.
I went to this place tonight called AKA [pronounced Ahhh Kaaah. :) ] with my nerd squad, TigerTiger friends Ashley and I met 2 weeks ago.
Otherwise known as 'The End.'

I missed seeing Neil Gaiman tonight because of bad, bad planing techniques. London is soo busy, how am I to catch all of these things?? And no one has anything to say about me seeing Ryan Seacrest, are you kidding me?

I think I picked my master's project. It is on a sexually transmitted disease, which may sound strange, but that is what I really want to study. Cross your fingers that I get to tackle the syphilis! No chlamydia this year, kids! In other news, immunopathology is going to kill my spirit this year.... I will be studying hard, harder than ever, all weekend, every weekend. Thank God Thursday is the new Saturday!

In other news, that irrational attachment I have to London is wearing off. I feel like if I leave, go to Europe for a weekend, it WILL still be here when I come back. So, Ashley and I are planning a trip to Munich in November. I am also planning a little ditty in Amsterdam as soon as possible, depending on J.Riddle. Thoughts on where else I should go?

Time for bed! Go CUBS!!! PLAYOFFS!!! EAT THAT UNCLE AL!!! Yes, what do you have to say about that!?!?!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Eat that Uncle and the former Ms. Galloway!

Anonymous said...

Hey Syphilis,

I LOVE the photo of Piniella. Personally, not too interested in Seacrest....sorry. Neil is cool....

GO CUBS!

Anonymous said...

Michelle My Belle:
"Sexually transmitted diseases"...just what a father wants his daughter to be an expert in...a father's dream.
love ya, Dad

Lauren Brankle said...

I'm sorry...which team is 0-2?? :)

xoxo

The new Mrs. B (and your polish blonde)

P.S. I told the Seacrest story to my nerdy med school friends and they thought it was halirous. Too bad you didn't have an egg on you....

Lauren Brankle said...

Holy crap I'm a Mrs!

Haha sorry, it took me 4 months to realize that!

Anonymous said...

Dear Michelle,
It's the bottom of the 9th. The Cubs are losing 5 to 1 in the playoffs. They haven't won the World Series in 99 years--maybe next year. Unless the White Sox win again. There's something wrong with the water on the north side of Chicago.
Uncle Al