Monday, October 15, 2007

Ok, so this is cool

I answered an ad on gumtree.com (like craigslist) and I am now a maid for a dopey 20 something guy who is 'too busy' to run a vacuum. He does something business related that made me space out.... anyway, he is going to pay me ten quid an hour to clean for 3 hours a week.

Hizzah. That is like getting a free tube pass and free cellphone.

Not like disposable income, but who needs that?

Oh, and I am currently handwashing my underwear in a turkey pan in my bedroom. Clearly life in London is all glamour... at least I'm not washing Ashley's....

Mom: I just spent forever picking up walnuts from the lawn.
Me: What a waste of time!
Mom: You tell me! I hate it, but the lawn mower hates it more, and I love the lawn mower.
hahah. mom....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whaat is a quid? (Remember I am from Indiana) Dad

Lauren Brankle said...

Maid?...Do you remember what our bench looked like? :) JK

Congrats xoxo

Anonymous said...

Couldn't look any worse than her room, Lauren.

Mom

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.