Friday, December 07, 2007

From A-Z (pronounced zee)

I got a bit of writing done today, but I have only chewed away at a little bit of what I need to accomplish. Ah well, at this time next week I will be in the most joyous of moods!

Unlike yesterday, when Camille and I spent 7 hours in my kitchen and I wrote only 51 words.
Also, I have forfeited my invite to Tino's holiday party this evening. That is the whole reason I made the pies. But, now I have a whole other pumpkin pie all to myself.... and those who keep insisting on having some, even though they are not welcome (see roommate Josiah).

After spending seven hours in the kitchen, the rest of my evening was spent at a quiz night, where I was drilled on state nicknames. Ohio: Buckeye State. Indiana: Hoosier State. This concludes my knowledge of state nicknames.

Little else is new here. My friends are very busy this weekend, which is great since I could do without any distractions. I'd really like to finish these papers by Wed. night, so that on Thursday I can take photos of London for my mom, and go shopping on Friday. Most likely I will finish Friday at 5, then go straight to the pubs with my coursemates. Shucks!


PHOTO: That man is the Sullivan, Indiana "fat Elvis" impersonator. During the day, however, he has the rough task of being the mayor of Sullivan, Indiana. I'll be home soon!

No comments: