Monday, December 10, 2007

I can be pleased sometimes, too!

On Friday I ended up going to Tino's Christmas party, which was pretty fun, except for all the Europeans there. Just kidding! My cheeks were kissed about 50 times by people I very well likely will never see again. I like affection, and I like Europe, because they're going to kiss you whether you like it or not! I took my second pie to the party, but four of us (including Tino, don't worry, I'm not completely rude) ate 3/4 of it before we put set it out for other guests.

My next attempt, in January, will be to cook an apple pie from scratch. I will develop domestic skills! - just in my own time.

I am incredibly ready for this week to be over so I can start enjoying a stress free London and a bit of Indiana. What is more incredible is that I have somehow managed to stay pretty upbeat and cheerful in the midst of all this schoolwork! I have so many (welcome) distractions, and I think they are helping me stay on top of things when I am writing my papers.

.....Completely unlike the times in college when I would get really shitty with Kris when he moved the peanut butter. "HOW am I supposed to study without PEANUT BUTTER!?"

Yeah, I am much more chill this time... maybe I am turning into a pro student? That would be lovely. I'd like to never not be a student. And if someone wanted to sponsor me in this goal of mine, that'd be great!

OK, 7 days until Indiana....

No comments: