Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas in Indiana!

Nineteen hours after leaving my temporary Baker Street abode I finally found myself at my cat's house. Noria was very pleased to see me, while Mr. Cornflake ran away! :( He has since chilled, but is still holding a nice grudge against me.

The next morning I woke up to the absolutely fabulous news that I overdrew my checking account the last day I was in London! It was totally my fault, but I still had to try my luck to talk myself out of overdraft fees. In order for success I had to get worked up, and by the time I was in the car driving I was raging mad! The song "Locomotion" came on, and for some reason that really worked well with my anger! If I am ever cast in a car chase scene in a movie, I will definitely insist that song be the background music. ...At the bank I lied alot and looked otherwise pathetic, and it worked!

Then I went to see my American boyfriend. A nice chap named Gabriel, age 4. We had a great time playing with his remote control helicopter. That is until he drove it into my hair.... "GABRIEL, it is stuck in my hair, PLEASE stop pushing the buttons!!!"

Then we played "rave." A nice little inappropriate game I made up one night while I was babysitting. He was crying for his dad, so I did what any normal babysitter would do: Find flashlights, turn of the lights, and play radio 1 while jumping up and down on the bed dancing. When he sees me now, he asks to 'play rave.' Ooops!

Then I had a nice visit with Kris and the cats. Afterwards, I had a lovely dinner with my Aunties and Uncles from Florida and Evansville! I had a Styrofoam snow fight with an adorable new cousin I hadn't met yet and spent time with the family. A. Lovely. Christmas.

I'll post more later. My pumkin pie is cooling and it is time to eat!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your grandfather received your birthday card. You would be so proud of him. He remembered you're going to school in London!!! I want some of his pills! If not for me, maybe your father (check your email for details).

Miss you dearly - MOM

Anonymous said...

Hi Chelle!

BLOG MORE!

Anonymous said...

I resent anonymous, anonymous posts.