Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Nutrition? Yes.... nutrition!

My papers are coming along, not that anyone is the least bit interested in their progress.
But today was just like yesterday, and the day before. Writing all morning, then in the afternoon, then a break, then writing again all evening.

But today's break was different! I saw Kate Middleton (the chick who is doinking the prince). Technically I just saw her feet. But my Wembley friend saw her face and confirmed it was her. I was looking at the ground because I was too busy talking to be celebrity sighting. I wonder how many famous people I pass everyday because I am too busy watching my feet and singing nice songs in my head?

My friend brought me nutritious study snacks, then then we went through the weekly grilling as to whether I have been eating properly, locking my door when I am out, and stressing the need for basic hygiene like cleaning out my hairbrushes. ... or anything else that makes me feel like less of an adult and more like an indignant child. ... but in reality it's probably true because the entire time I just kept smiling, replying "OK, Grandma," and enjoying my sandwich like the cat who got the cream, as all the advice went swish, right through my head.

In public transit news, I had to politely ask two people today to stand on the right. I you are too lazy to walk down the escalator you annoy me. If you stand on the left while you are being lazy on the escalator, thus blocking my constant hustle, you just piss me off!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did you see her?