Monday, December 03, 2007

My Christmas Plans.


Dear Mastercard,
I love you.
And you will soon love me, too.

I am coming home! I will arrive in Indianapolis on the 17th at approximately 5.15 pm! I will have 10.5 days to eat at Denny's, Taco Bell, Dat's and consume many a drink in the Video Saloon and Diamond Barbecue.

Cornflake and Noria!!! and ted.
--very exciting, indeed!

That extra inviting photo was taken in my home town... oh well, at least the people I love are there!

PS: Someone phone Dunkin' Donuts and ask them bump up production. I will be in Chicago for 4 hours total.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't forget to bring home some dd's for me.

Mom

Anonymous said...

you can get DD in INDY!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yum!!
What if I go all the way to America and they don't have the powdered ones filled with chocolate???

Aunt Marlyn?? Do they have those in Florida? - and more importantly, are you coming to Indiana??