Friday, September 14, 2007

Lies, all lies!!

I experienced so many lies when I was preparing to move in here.
Such as the internet being 12 dollars/week. NOT TRUE!!! It if free! Whoopee!!
Also, there is a 350 dollar non-refundable electricity bill. NOT TRUE... so far.

My room is bigger than I expected. Still oh so small. Small environments make me feel cozy... and this space is way smaller than my last microscopic apartment, so I am really really snug and cozy. But I think I have enough space... for now. The closet has approximately 8 inches of space for hanging clothes... wha??

I am off to nap. Today's story will be told later. But, I am very happy to almost be unpacked and in Hoxton, which I just discovered is the coolest place in London.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh and I go to bed when my body lets me. I am not on a schedule yet *sigh*. You may want to call around 12-12.30 (LDN) tonight. or earlier. maybe when you get home from work.
Like I said- whenever.

Also, could someone e-mail me my number... I forgot it and lost the sheet with it. THANKS!

Michelle said...

also, call mark and ask him to call me.