Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Time changes ruin everything!

I had orientation almost all day today. But, I still feel like a big blob, hopefully because of jet lag. Or because we spent time doing things like playing 'people bingo.' Blah....

But, this guy did come up to me today during our FREE sandwich lunch and say, "I am from Slovakia, and I HATE sandwiches." That's like hating water. Am I right? Or pizza. There is a pizza for everyone out there! Just like sandwiches. So, of course, I am staying as far away as possible from that guy.

I have heard from some people that they can't get comments to work. I assume it is user error because it is my dad and Adam the Polish Man. :) But, you click on where it says "2(etc) comments," put your name (or anonymous, and just sign your name at the end of the comment), type your comment. Or--- Kris just write if I am wrong.

It is almost 4.30 here. I am meeting Tom at 7.00! Yay!
I don't have enough time to think about blogs when I am at this cafe!! I can't wait to have internet at HOME!!! Or, for that matter to have a home. FRIDAY!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The easy way is to do what Michelle said (check anonymous). The other buttons for posting require a gmail account which requires a username and password to post. Any questions?

nehalemn said...

You...have no home?

Anonymous said...

sounds like your having fun.. keep writing

Michelle said...

I do have a home!!! I am just living in temporary housing until I can move in tomorrow. It is just hard to feel settled when you are living out of a suitcase!!

Anonymous said...

Just look at your suitcase as your apartment. It's just a little smaller than your last apartment

Mom